THE BANCROFT “B’s”
- Be a Learner. Arrive each day properly prepared to learn.
- Be Punctual. Be on time to class. Don’t allow tardies to interfere with your learning.
- Be On Task. Work on your given assignment at all times. Always show maturity and responsibility in your actions.
- Be Focused. Be quiet and ready to start your class work by the time the tardy bell rings. Remain on task. Get permission from your teacher if you need to get out of your seat.
- Be Respectful. Be courteous and respectful to your teacher and fellow classmates at all times. Never bring gum or food into the classroom, never throw an object across the room and never use class time for grooming. Treat all school property with respect.