Bancroft Chess News
by the end of the next week
We will be open for chess activities
Friday 15 Sep. 2006
in Room 201 during lunch time
Bancroft Chess Tournament 2006
Zhora Shahnazaryan (Bancroft Chess Champion 2005 -and - 2006
Congratulation to Zhora Shahnazaryan
for his impressive result in his match against Nick
and congratulations to Nick for his fighting spiritu
(Library or Room 201 during Lunchtime)
There are playing in a regular bases 77 chessplayers
The final will be taking place these coming weeks (05/12/2006)
The best 12 chess players will have the right to play to each other 6 games
The one that makes more points will be Bancroft Middle School Chess Champion 2006
It will be prices for the first 3 best results.
You will be able to see the chess table with up dates until 5/12/06
So far the best 12 are:
- 12.-Nick Volchanov (Finals)
Nick Volchanov is the one we have to pay attention to because he is a very strong chess player.
- Any way the New chess champion 2006 will be playing a chess match with Bancroft Chess champion 2005 and that means Zmora Shohnazo a very strong and intelligent chess player.
06/24/2006 News: Zhora Shahnazaryan (Bancroft Chess Champion 2005 -and - 2006
- This match will be taking place after the testing in the Library or Room 201 at lunchtime.
- We have other three matches that will be taking place also in the Library the first one will be between
- Vladimir Li -VS- Jason,
Anatholy Polyakov -VS- Kevin G. Sanchez and
Karla Torres-VS- Anna Solis (6 chess games) in each match.
- It is possible that we can have other 3 matches but until now I do not know the names.
We give a special thanks to
Ms. Webb our Principal and
Mr.Rauseo Title One Coordinator,
for the new chess equipment that
we have here in Bancroft.
At the same time to Ms. Miller
and Ms. Lawrence for let us use
Room 201 and the Library during the Lunchtime.
- Chess in Education Research Summary.pdf
- Mss_Um Against Karla Torres.pdf